* Congratulations Roxie Wells on your upcoming graduation from Ouachita High School!
*The April Men's breakfast was a huge success! Lots of good food and great fellowship. The next breakfast will be Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8 a.m. If you haven't attended a breakfast , you are really missing some good discussion with your fellow men at the church.
* If you are interested in volunteering for nursery duty during the revival, please contact Linda Wells.
* Vacation Bible School will be June 22nd from 10 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
* The Hartley Family will be performing the evening of June 22nd at 7:00 p.m.
* Old Fashioned Cottage Prayer Meetings! Would you consider hosting a Cottage Prayer Meeting in your home? If you feel led to do this please sign up on the sheet in the foyer. We would like to have two homes per week leading up to Revival.
* REVIVAL starts June 23rd - June 26th. Dr. Rex Horne will be delivering our revival messages.
*Wednesday night Prayer Service time has been changed to 6:30 to 7:15.
* Congratulations to Brother Ray and Ardith on the birth of their first grandson!
* Suggestion Box - If you have a suggestion that will make Mt. Zion better, please place it in a sealed envelope with "Suggestion Box" written on the front. Then drop your suggestion in the offering plate during worship service.